Beer Stein - Drinktionary Drunk Definitions
Drinking Definitions Beer Stein
DRINKING DEFINITIONS BEER STEIN
Do you get annoyed when friends ask how drunk you are? Do you wish there was a way to tell them without actually having to move your lips for anything but the intake of beer? Well, no more sacrificing drinking for talking and thinking for you!
Behold: the novelty glass beer stein that displays the meaning of your inebriated feeling without you having to do so much as belch!
If someone says gosh, you're sloshed, you can simply side-eye your glass, and the level of your beverage in the glass will correspond to a particular state of intoxication. Are you Sober, Pissed, Drunk or Shitfaced, and what do those words actually mean? The glass knows all and tells all.
A fabulous present for someone you know loves a drink (or 10).
- Printed definitions for different states of inebriation
- They correspond with the level your drink is
- Glass holds approximately the volume of one stubby
- Great as an 18th or 21st gift for the booze hound in your life
- Care instructions: Not dishwasher safe. Handwash only.
- Volume: Holds 1 stubby / approx 400 gms
- Dimensions: 14.5 high / 8 cms diameter
- Material: Glass